Last Film You Saw

Clifford the Big Red Dog (2021)

Obviously for kids. Not one that an adult with enjoy if you go with your kids. Jack Whitehall doing a shite American accent whilst trying to act. Need I say any more?

3/10

Enjoyed Millionaire Tour, only about 85 minutes long and not too taxing on the brain, I’d give it a four star rating out of five.

Ghostbusters, the new one.
It was mildly entertaining with the odd cameo appearance but I watched it an old revamped Cinema that's been done up really well and you can take your own booze which was mildly entertaining.

Arctic - pretty good, a bit harrowing, apparently based on a true story. I'd go 6.5-7/10, worth watching

Last edited:
The Unforgivable on Netflix. Very good movie. Sandra Bullock is great as per usual.

It seems that every movie these days is told in an artistic fold of timescales. They all want to peel the layers of an onion rather than tell a story chronologically from start to finish. This movie I think could have been better if it just told a hard story right through with zero surprises.

I couldn't find that. Do you think it has another name?
Sorry Hard to be a God, it is complete bollocks though.

Human Zoo is trying to replace it though, one of those you skip through to the ending it is so bad, yet there is no ending.

Not sure how, but this came up in my recommendations on YT......

Don't recall it winning too many Oscars back in the day, mind! It's a bit violent and graphic, so maybe not one to be viewed with the kids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.