Last Film You Saw

Tried Doctor Sleep again for the second time, got up to about the same point as last time and gave up again. i was craving The Shining while watching it.

K-Pax, not seen it for ages, still love it.

Some more films I've watched from a big list I've been working through (save me wasting time choosing something to watch):

Prelude to a Kiss (1990) – 4/10
Bizarre romantic comedy, where a supernatural event happens for no reason.

Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life (2016) – 2/10
Not the target audience, decent animated segments, 1 emotional scene that hit close to home.

Down to You (2000) – 4/10
Another romantic 'comedy', Freddie Prinze Junior can't act.

The Presidio (1988) – 4/10
Crime drama. 2nd shit Sean Connery film i've watched this month.

Creepshow (1982) – 5/10
Anthology horror. Directed by George A. Romero, written by Stephen King and a decent cast. Big disappointment, felt rushed and cheap.

Say Anything… (1989) – 5/10
Coming-of-age romantic drama, actually not a bad effort. Has a twist on the usual genre. Probably wouldn't watch it again.

Assault on Precinct 13 (2005) – 4/10
I've not watched the original so can't compare. Action-thriller, cops trying to protect a prisoner from being killed in the middle of a blizzard. Bit of a pointless film.

All pretty crap in their own right. I would have written more on them but I'm not sure any of them are worth checking out.
Fucking hell mate did you pop down to blockbusters to hire that lot out :)

Finally got around to watching The Batman. I had my doubts going into it but it was a brilliant film. And while I had my doubts I thought Pattinson was a great Bruce Wayne/Batman. Just a shame they seem to be going down the Joker route for the next one. I'd much prefer other villains as I don't think Heath Ledger's can be topped.

Did a double header of the two Kenneth Brannagh Christie films the other day.

General thoughts- Brannagh is amazing. He disappears behind that moustache and accent and is so fun to watch. Both films look stunning and have an incredible supporting cast.

Murder on the Orient Express- loved it, couldn't understand the criticism. Not having read the novel helped as the ending was something I did not see coming and I thought it was so deliciously dark.

Death on the NIle- not as strong IMO but still loved watching Brannagh, French and Saunders, Russel Brand... had a lot of fun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.