Last Film You Saw

Fantastic Beasts 3, just can’t get into these films, 6.5/10, unlike the HP films which I have a great affinity for the characters and story in the Beasts films just seemed contrived to rinse the IPs name.

The Northman yep watched it all it was ok felt like a two part the Viking’s episodes so it’s about 5/10
Vikings TV series is far better IMO, at least it has a layered story line.
Think you're the only person i've found who gives it a middle of the road. It seems to be either, walked out the cinema after 30 mins or loved the style of the movie with not much in between.

The Bromley Boys on Amazon. Really nice watchable footy based film (if you can get passed Alan Davies being in it)

Think you're the only person i've found who gives it a middle of the road. It seems to be either, walked out the cinema after 30 mins or loved the style of the movie with not much in between.
Haha yeah, you're bang on pal. It's a love or hate movie.

Reminds me of the recent version of Macbeth starring Michael Fassbender. Half the cinema walked out after 20 minutes :)

The Taking of Pelham 123, original, from 74.
My favourite decade for films. One reason why is the scripts and the editing was lean as fuck. No flab or flannel whatsoever, just propulsive story-telling.
I’d forgotten just what a magnetic screen presence Robert Shaw was. We lost him too soon, but he really is so watchable in every scene. His eyes, and his rich voice, amazing stuff.
8/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.