Last Film You Saw

I know they are all on Prime now but if anyone fancies watching them on the big screen.

Odeon are showing classic bond films every Tuesday evening.

Next week's film is On Her Majesty's Secret Service.

Not seen this one after assuming it must be fluff with Lazenby only doing the one film, but going to give it a try.

OHMSS is one of the better ones!
I think Lazenby decided part way through that he wasn't going to do more.

I think the producers decided to drop him as he was a twat. Whatshername refused to go on the promo tour cos she hated him.

Could be a bit of both - he was a model/advert actor, wasn't he? So quite probably didn't understand/adapt well.

You mean Diana Rigg? Hadn't heard that.

It’s a well worn trope already, good guy fighting bad guy who has same powers but felt like Venom 2 and Morbius were essentially the same formula. Very lazy.

Watched it in the cinema when it first came out, wouldn't have bought an individual ticket to watch it but didn't find it as offensive as others. But not at all memorable.
Yeah, i thought both Venom's and this were pretty shit tbfh. Just boring with no character development and you feeling nothing for the main players in the film, at all.

Operation Mincemeat.
Decent film, interesting insight into espionage during WWII for the plans to take Scilliy.
Good old English accents from the actors in a film was a breath of fresh air.

Everything Everywhere All At Once (2022) has dropped at all the usual sauces.
BQbg7J7.gif
Just got this uploaded to my Plex to watch tonight. Been looking forward to this one.

I put The Gentlemen on for my 80 year old Mum last night and she absolutely loved it! Apparently Matthew McConaughey is very ‘dishy’ :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.