Last Film You Saw

And fair play to Cruise for insisting on it been released on the big screen, if it had been released on the small screen in lockdown we would’ve all missed out on what a proper cinema blockbuster it is.
100%

Do not wait until Sky release this or it arrives on IPTV...Get your arse to the cinema!

Went to the little cinema in Marple to watch Top Gun Maverick and as people have said on this thread, what a film.

9.5/10

The man who loved cat dancing.

Burt Reynolds Western. Very good I thought.

Last edited:
I watched 3 yesterday.
Fast Times at Ridgemont High 8/10
In Bruges 9/10
Dashcam.....2/10. It's a shame because I actually like the concept and what actually happens in the film, its just totally and utterly ruined by the worst character to have ever been put to film

I tend to go during the day to try and avoid the turds,but if that still doesn't work I will tell them to shut the fuck up or turn off their phones etc.

Selfish cunts do my head in.
I’ve been known to have a word. It ruins it though because you are so angry you literally lose the plot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.