Last Film You Saw

Love to hear it. Not sure anyone gives a shit but I worked on the movie. Took a full calendar year of my life, so I'm glad a bunch of people are getting their 2hrs worth out of it.
Nostalgia,emotion,great action and a ton of relevant cheesiness.....the perfect sequel,and a wonderful film in its own right.

Well done indeed.

Men.

Alex Garland "horror" movie. Hot Fuzz is more horrific, but this is very creepy.

Jessie Buckley brilliant as usual, Rory Kinnear plays most of the male characters (clever work but I'm not sure why the vicar had to have a Lucius Malfoy wig).

Ultimately there's no explanation for what goes on (it could have been all in her mind but for the last scene) but watching her being scared isn't really scary.

Everything Everywhere all the Time..

Excellent. Fantastic moral story, sad. I teared up I admit. A little pretentious in moments. Not enough to make me roll my eyes. Confusing then not. Great film making. 9.2/10

edit: All at Once. Oops
I wasn't sure whether it was taking seriously the comic book multiverse or taking the piss. What moral story though? Your parents screw you up? Your children screw you up?

I did like the references to other films, everything from Ratatouille via Secretary to 2001...

Undeniably the most inventive and intriguing film of the year.

I wasn't sure whether it was taking seriously the comic book multiverse or taking the piss. What moral story though? Your parents screw you up? Your children screw you up?

I did like the references to other films, everything from Ratatouille via Secretary to 2001...

I

I looked at it as being happy with what you’ve got. Respect your partner. It’s probably an old fashioned thing but it’s powerful

Uncharted. I'm a big fan of the games and I heard bad things about it but honestly it isn't a bad popcorn flick. Though Tom Holland is horribly miscast as Nathan Drake.

Nostalgia,emotion,great action and a ton of relevant cheesiness.....the perfect sequel,and a wonderful film in its own right.

Well done indeed.
And fair play to Cruise for insisting on it been released on the big screen, if it had been released on the small screen in lockdown we would’ve all missed out on what a proper cinema blockbuster it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.