Last Film You Saw

Fitzwilly (1967) - on Sky117(London Live down Sarf, dunno what it is oop Norf) starred Dick Van Duke, sweet comedy - he is head butler in a mansion looking after impoverished dotty old dear, he and the rest of the staff are up to lots of dodgy frauds to keep money coming in - seems to be on at least once a week,amazed that I have never seen this film in my life.....

Top Gun Maverick. An outstanding piece of film. As others have said go to the cinema to watch it. Incredible.
Agree with that and so good to watch something which is not just CGI - Vast majority of the scenes were real stunts which is incredible considering some of the scenes.

Saw the original when I was 15 with this girl I was trying to cop off with and saw the sequel with my family and teenage kids which was weird. Rare that we all came out of the cinema loving the same movie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.