Last Film You Saw

Omen 3 - The Final Conflict

I fancied a trip down memory lane (1981), such a dull ending to the trilogy. A couple of decent set pieces, but no real shocks like the first two installments.

Gelsons Dad said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
The Imitation Game. A really good film, although it would've been nice if they could've explained Christopher in some way, not that I'd have been able to understand it if they did. I imagine the subject matter to be too complex though for it to mean anything to the average viewer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombe

As a young man Turing had conceived of a hypothetical machine, called a Universal Machine, which could run any computation. All it needed was a set of instructions – if you give it a different set of instructions it would perform a different job – that’s what a computer does, like apps on a smartphone.
Thought this is what he was working on in his house in the film he called Christopher, because I don't think he could fit a Bombe machine the back room of his house..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.