Last Film You Saw

Brit action flick vs yank action flick now

Chan4 (+1) = the sweeney
chan5 = bad boys

Sweeney for me, bad boys is fucking wank and i think i have just about had my fill of "hollywood" action flicks.
So tedious and predictable now all to often and it is just not for me.

TCIB said:

Chan4 (+1) = the sweeney
chan5 = bad boys

Sweeney for me, bad boys is fucking wank and i think i have just about had my fill of "hollywood" action flicks.

Hmm, you could watch armageddon on BBC3...America saves the world again. We are but children to that big daddy country...from some of the scenes I've just watched anyway. (not watching by choice)

blueduff said:
TCIB said:

Chan4 (+1) = the sweeney
chan5 = bad boys

Hmm, you could watch armageddon on BBC3...America saves the world again. We are but children to that big daddy country...from some of the scenes I've just watched anyway. (not watching by choice)

The science in that film makes me cry with rage, i know i know "poetic license" and all that but christ almighty xD

TCIB said:
blueduff said:
TCIB said:

Chan4 (+1) = the sweeney
chan5 = bad boys

The science in that film makes me cry with rage, i know i know "poetic license" and all that but christ almighty xD
And b-r-e-a-t-h-e.

mackenzie said:
markyboyblue said:
Grand Budapest hotel - really really good film, didn't know too much about it before I watched it but good story and excellent characters. 8/10

I don't know whether I want to watch it or not to be honest. Seems to have had mixed reviews.

wouldn't have chosen it but was ''made'' to watch it over xmas

took me a while to ''tune in'' but then really enjoyed it

Balti said:
mackenzie said:
markyboyblue said:
Grand Budapest hotel - really really good film, didn't know too much about it before I watched it but good story and excellent characters. 8/10

I don't know whether I want to watch it or not to be honest. Seems to have had mixed reviews.

wouldn't have chosen it but was ''made'' to watch it over xmas

took me a while to ''tune in'' but then really enjoyed it

Thanks for that. May give it a whirl after all.

markyboyblue said:

Brilliant film i found, as good as i hoped, a rare thing.
Ralph Fiennes is excellent.

I know i suggest a fat spliff with everything but this film demands it.

TCIB said:
markyboyblue said:

Brilliant film i found, as good as i hoped, a rare thing.
Ralph Fiennes is excellent.

I know i suggest a fat spliff with everything but this film demands it.

Put the fucking drugs down and suggest a link to that hobbit screener you mentioned instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.