Last Film You Saw

I got it from around 40mins in I thought it was a masterpiece

I love Nolan's films. Always pushing boundaries and slightly complicated or with huge twists. Memento, the Prestige, Inception, Interstellar. All brilliant films. Tenet I just felt was a little bit too confusing and that left me a little puzzled at the end, rather than feeling I'd watched a masterpiece. But I need to watch it again and see if that changes my mind. I didn't really get Memento the first time around, so I'm clearly a bit of an idiot.

I love Nolan's films. Always pushing boundaries and slightly complicated or with huge twists. Memento, the Prestige, Inception, Interstellar. All brilliant films. Tenet I just felt was a little bit too confusing and that left me a little puzzled at the end, rather than feeling I'd watched a masterpiece. But I need to watch it again and see if that changes my mind. I didn't really get Memento the first time around, so I'm clearly a bit of an idiot.

Once I figured out what was going on around 40mins it all knitted together for me! Love films that make you have to figure out the story!

Yup, that's how you do an exciting film - script and story. The only special effect I noticed was a lizard shaking it's tail as if it was dying - I assume it wasn't actually killed. But I had to watch to the end. An ending that annoyed me. I was in a mood with the director and writer. Which is pretty ironic seeing as the end is about giving up and letting go. I think I was being taught me a lesson... the same lesson I apparently need to learn over and over. When it's not there... it isn't there, and there's nothing else to do but move on ASAP - or you'll just end up torturing yourself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.