Last Film You Saw

Just watched The Last King.
Not usually my cup of tea but it is quite interesting. The woman who was actually behind finding Richard III's body was properly stitched up by Leicester University

Just watched "Her Smell". Not sure if I liked it or not.

I didn't find it a very likeable film, or one that really made a point about anything.
I didn't think it was awful, it was just stylised to a mess.

I think some of this is tiring of Moss doing her tortured woman act, which seems to be nearly all her roles in the past few years.

Just done gods and generals and Gettysburg again . Still can’t understand why general lee ordered Pickett’s charge when everyone knew it would result in disaster.

"The Greatest Beer Run Ever".

A very thoughtful film (directed by a Farrelly brother). I think, as never reading any books on it, I kept looking for the punchlines until a quarter of the film had gone which was distracting (I blame the misdirection of the trailer!).

Zac Efron's turn, as the main protagonist, is actually impressive. Whilst lacking the nuance one might expect of a lead actor, he's a strong consistent presence in the film.

The film's commentary is powerful and aligns with my own personal thoughts (so maybe loads of you should avoid it!).

Very decent in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.