Last Film You Saw

house is a bit of a building site at the moment, so getting out to do anything in the evenings is welcome,

went to watch Ticket to Paradise with the wife. Julie Roberts and George Clooney. I was surprised at how bad this film was, given the general 3/5 reviews across the board. I felt like i was in a parody film for the first half, the jokes were so out of date and the whole thing a pile of shitty bollocks. Even the wife hated it, and she like The Holiday.

+1 for being a colourful, bright film and +1 for some nice landscapes and Balinese bits and bobs. +0.5 for Roberts being called a horse, twice.

2.5/10. Shite.

Tenet.
I can't decide if I liked it or not. Very confusing to say the least, doesn't help that you can't hear what they're saying half the time.
Think I'd enjoy it more if I watched it again, may have more of a clue what was happening.

You'd have to watch it several times to really understand it, which is why the film fails. The sound is awful though and that doesn't help. I think the use of masks was to let us know which characters were inverted but it means you can barely understand what is happening. It's an excellent concept but the storyline is too complicated. The concept is complex enough without needing so many twists and turns in the storyline. Inception was a complex idea but the storyline is simple and it makes it easier to follow.

You'd have to watch it several times to really understand it, which is why the film fails. The sound is awful though and that doesn't help. I think the use of masks was to let us know which characters were inverted but it means you can barely understand what is happening. It's an excellent concept but the storyline is too complicated. The concept is complex enough without needing so many twists and turns in the storyline. Inception was a complex idea but the storyline is simple and it makes it easier to follow.

I got it from around 40mins in I thought it was a masterpiece

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.