Last Film You Saw

Mayor West said:
Birdman

What a pile of pretentious shite. Such a dull film with no real saving grace. Even Emma Stone looks like an anorexic so she couldn't even save it.

Definitely one of those films that you have to say you like if you want to appear hip and trendy.

Same here, thought the acting was half decent but that's about it really.

The Sweeney - Complete and utter shite. Ray Winstone must be embarrassed to have been in it. The sex scenes with his beer belly and his yellow underpants, wtf! The same director who normally does Danny Dyer films and the story was just so un original. This film was an insult to the memory if the series.

Saw whiplash tonight - I was surprised that I liked it so much. Remember. Remember. Remember. Fame!

Was he just a jazz man's Leroy?

TonyM said:
Saw whiplash tonight - I was surprised that I liked it so much. Remember. Remember. Remember. Fame!

Was he just a jazz man's Leroy?

That's a really crude way of putting it, but I had to break down the components to its most basic to agree with you.

In that way, though, all the stories have been told.

It's just a matter of perspective for 'fresh' viewing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.