Last Film You Saw

I really wanted to like it. I am going through a similar scenario with a mate of mine where I have started blanking him as he is getting on my tits but I have stopped short of hacking off my digits.
It just found it mildly amusing and that was it.
My Mrs enjoyed it though.

Have you considered speaking to the priest about your despair?

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (2022) - 6/10

They got the tribute to Chadwick Boseman right, it was well done and integrated appropriately into the film. A decent introduction to a new character Namor that will probably have a bigger role to play in the future. Little bit too slowly-paced, felt like a filler episode of a TV show at times. Overall I'd give it a good but Marvel studios is still in a bit of a lull post End Game.

Silverado.
A pretty shit Western with a very good cast, Kevin Kline, Kevin Costner, Scott Glenn and Danny Glover. And the most miscast sheriff Ive ever seen.....John Cleese ???
Anyway, parts were ok ish but it really was a waste of an opportunity to make a classic with that budget and cast.

5/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.