Last Film You Saw

Just had a back to back re-run of two Marvelous oldies Deadpool 1 and Deadpool 2 .. both quality personified.
A trainee Xman Xperson by all accounts and as good an anti hero as an anti hero gets.

Score 10/10

Score 9/10

Wade Wilson was once a special forces operative but turned mercenary. After being subjected to a rogue experiment, he finds himself with accelerated healing and transforms himself into Deadpool. Armed with weapons (and a wicked sense of humor) he will stop at nothing to track down the men responsible.

Last edited:
Wakanda Forever.

Absolutely shit. First 20 minutes are a fitting tribute to Chadwick Boseman but the film completely falls apart after that and it's on for nearly 3 fucking hours.

Acting,the plot,CGI are all just terrible. It's it me or is Marvel CGI getting worse?

I know they had to rewite the script but it feels like they've mashed 3 film together and it's a hot mess

Marvel/Disney don't care about the film making anymore just the merchandise and toys.

After Infinity War Saga apart from Spiderman No Way Home every film is just shit and don't even get me started on the TV shows (She Hulk WTF!!)

Don't know if it's because Disney bought Marvel but the entire franchise has just disappeared up its own arse.

I am done with the Marvel universe

Last edited:
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (2022) - 7/10

They got the tribute to Chadwick Boseman right, it was well done and integrated appropriately into the film. A decent introduction to a new character Namor that will probably have a bigger role to play in the future. Little bit too slowly-paced, felt like a filler episode of a TV show at times. Overall I'd give it a good but Marvel studios is still in a bit of a lull post End Game.
I agree totally with you.
It does set up another character for the young avengers with Riri Williams (Ironheart)

Wakanda Forever.

Absolutely shit. First 20 minutes are a fitting tribute to Chadwick Boseman but the film completely falls apart after that and it's on for nearly 3 fucking hours.

Acting,the plot,CGI are all just terrible. It's it me or is Marvel CGI getting worse?

I know they had to rewite the script but it feels like they've mashed 3 film together and it's a hot mess

Marvel/Disney don't care about the film making anymore just the merchandise and toys.

After Infinity War apart from Spiderman No Way Home every film is just shit and don't even get me started on the TV shows (She Hulk WTF!!)

Don't know if it's because Disney bought Marvel but the entire franchise has just disappeared up its own arse.

I am done with the Marvel universe
Yep total bollocks, I didn’t get the hype over the first tbh I think it was all down to the mainly black cast, put a group of white actors in that and no way ot does £1.3 billion. This apparently is the end of phase 4 and we move into phase 5, 4 has been absolutely shit, far too many tv shows, She Hulk utter utter crap, Ms woke Marvel, ye my daughter liked it I thought it was wank.
The first 10 years won’t be bettered the multiverse is all over the place the only thing I’m looking forward to is Fantastic Four.

Yep total bollocks, I didn’t get the hype over the first tbh I think it was all down to the mainly black cast, put a group of white actors in that and no way ot does £1.3 billion. This apparently is the end of phase 4 and we move into phase 5, 4 has been absolutely shit, far too many tv shows, She Hulk utter utter crap, Ms woke Marvel, ye my daughter liked it I thought it was wank.
The first 10 years won’t be bettered the multiverse is all over the place the only thing I’m looking forward to is Fantastic Four.
I think Disney/Marvel can you put out any old crap now and it doesn't matter on the quality as it's going to make a ton of money for them.

Like you said the first 10 years were great with only a couple of below par films(The second Thor film and Ant-Man) but they were still watchable. Since End Game only No Way Home has been good.

Can't believe the reviews this film has been getting. Have they watched the same film as me or are they just paid shills?

Read online they are championing Angela Bassett to win a Oscar FFS! I mean she's ok but she only looks good as everyone else is so bad

I think Disney/Marvel can you put out any old crap now and it doesn't matter on the quality as it's going to make a ton of money for them.

Like you said the first 10 years were great with only a couple of below par films(The second Thor film and Ant-Man) but they were still watchable. Since End Game only No Way Home has been good.

Can't believe the reviews this film has been getting. Have they watched the same film as me or are they just paid shills?

Read online they are championing Angela Bassett to win a Oscar FFS! I mean she's ok but she only looks good as everyone else is so bad
Yeah I'm surprised how high the audience and critics have been on it.

I gave it a 7 but take the Chadwick tribute away and it could easily be at a 5 or 6. Also helps that I watched Black Adam the week before and that was shite.

Quantity over quality for Marvel/Disney. It will eventually affect them, they still need casuals through the door.

Oscars shouldn't be anywhere near the film, except maybe costumes but I'm sure there will have been better this year.

The Good Nurse (He's really not) - on Netflix 8/10*

*There's also a documentary relating to the film on there, good so far

Yeah I'm surprised how high the audience and critics have been on it.

I gave it a 7 but take the Chadwick tribute away and I could easily be at a 5 or 6. Also helps that I watched Black Adam the week before and that was shite.

Quantity over quality for Marvel/Disney. It will eventually affect them, they still need casuals through the door.

Oscars shouldn't be anywhere near the film, except maybe costumes but I'm sure there will have been better this year.
Same with Star Wars pal they are making so much it’s not an event anymore, sometimes less is more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.