Last Film You Saw

Of current films Living with Bill Nighy starring is excellent whereas Armageddon Now starring Anthony Hopkins deserves Paul Calf’s ultimate accolade - a bag of shite.

The Santa clause 2 and 3 both ok for Xmas films!

Now am up to date ready to watch the new Santa clause series..

Scott Calvin is about to turn 65 and, realizing he can't be Santa forever, sets out to find a suitable replacement Santa while preparing his family for a new adventure in life south of the pole.

Last of the Mohicans on 5 Action now. Love it, amazing how lethal a hatchet is! Just tremendous actors, great photography, brilliant director and a sublime score. It's a good 'un.
My mate collects weapons and had to get one after watching that . Feels good - nice bit of weight loaded towards the end.

Agreed, felt like they just couldn't be arsed telling a story. Some of the characters were annoying as well, the mum and her friends and the kid in particular.

Pierce Brosnan was the only one who came out of it with any credit.
First time in a long time that he did, for me. Guess it was because his voice has always been more fitting for an old bookish man. Main reason I could never take to him as any kind of action hero. Weak raspy voice.
Also felt that the big golden hawk guy had a good bit of heroic pathos to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.