Last Film You Saw

I really enjoyed that film,very feelgood and honest,i thought it was much more an 8/10.
Although i agree too, there was a growing saddness which can be overwhelming, the kind that makes you want to go for a walk after the movie. I give tight scores on movies, it lacked depth compared to most. A great story nonetheless.

Watched 'Bombardment' last night after the game.

Possibly one of the most depressing films ever made. A war film that deals with the civilian casualties and also a true story is going to be grim. This hits the mark. Its well made and deserves more than the score I'm going to give it, its just a really difficult watch in the end. Bottom of the list for a first date film.

6/10

Watched 'Bombardment' last night after the game.

Possibly one of the most depressing films ever made. A war film that deals with the civilian casualties and also a true story is going to be grim. This hits the mark. Its well made and deserves more than the score I'm going to give it, its just a really difficult watch in the end. Bottom of the list for a first date film.

6/10
My post on the same film

The Bombardment - Netflix, based on the true story of a fucked up RAF mission to take out a Gestapo HQ in Copenhagen during WW2, 8/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.