Last Film You Saw

It’s that time of year and my kids are obsessed with the nativity films. Not seen them before but brilliant for the kids, very christmassy and good fun to watch.

A Christmas Story Christmas.

Such a heartwarming nostalgia filled sequel to one of my favourite Christmas films.

So many references to the first one, and I'm not ashamed to admit my eyes got a bit wet at a few scenes.

Loved what they did with scut farkus' character.

Easily a 9/10

A Christmas Story Christmas.

Such a heartwarming nostalgia filled sequel to one of my favourite Christmas films.

So many references to the first one, and I'm not ashamed to admit my eyes got a bit wet at a few scenes.

Loved what they did with scut farkus' character.

Easily a 9/10

Yeah it was!

It was a shame I didn’t watch the 1st movie called A Christmas Story which was made in 1983 with the main character being the child?! I watched it after this one and thought it was great especially the part where the child swore!

A Christmas Story>

Christmas is approaching and 9-year-old Ralphie Parker wants only one thing: a Red Ryder Range 200 Shot BB gun. When he mentions it at the dinner table, his mother's immediate reaction is that he'll shoot his eye out. He then decides on a perfect theme for his teacher, but her reaction is like his mother's. He fantasizes about what it would be like to be Red Ryder and catch the bad guys. When the big day arrives, he gets lots of presents including a lovely one from his aunt that his mother just adores. But what about the BB gun?

Yeah it was!

It was a shame I didn’t watch the 1st movie called A Christmas Story which was made in 1983 with the main character being the child?! I watched it after this one and thought it was great especially the part where the child swore!

A Christmas Story>

Christmas is approaching and 9-year-old Ralphie Parker wants only one thing: a Red Ryder Range 200 Shot BB gun. When he mentions it at the dinner table, his mother's immediate reaction is that he'll shoot his eye out. He then decides on a perfect theme for his teacher, but her reaction is like his mother's. He fantasizes about what it would be like to be Red Ryder and catch the bad guys. When the big day arrives, he gets lots of presents including a lovely one from his aunt that his mother just adores. But what about the BB gun?

A Christmas Story perfectly encapsulates what it feels like to be a kid at Christmas, and to really want something that you dont know if you're going to get or not. Its not nearly as much loved in the UK as it is in the US, but it really should be.

They missed a massive opportunity near the end of the movie when the son gets a sword as a gift, should have been the line 'you'll poke your eye out' in there somewhere.

Last edited:
The Batman, watched the whole 3 hours so I must have seen something in it probably the excellent Zoe Kravitz and Colin Farrell who was unrecognisable. Robert Pattinson is no Batman and brought nothing to the role.

Nothing new here so all a bit pointless. 5/10.

The Batman, watched the whole 3 hours so I must have seen something in it probably the excellent Zoe Kravitz and Colin Farrell who was unrecognisable. Robert Pattinson is no Batman and brought nothing to the role.

Nothing new here so all a bit pointless. 5/10.
Amazing how different people can see the same film. Pattinson was brilliant as batman, Kravitz was ok at best, film was brilliant, 8.5/10!

Amazing how different people can see the same film. Pattinson was brilliant as batman, Kravitz was ok at best, film was brilliant, 8.5/10!
Harsh on Zoe she showed more emotion than Pattinsons one trick miserable act.

The film was okay but the story was obviously not new and there have been better Batman's.

It's certainly not in the Clooney era of gash though.

Harsh on Zoe she showed more emotion than Pattinsons one trick miserable act.

The film was okay but the story was obviously not new and there have been better Batman's.

It's certainly not in the Clooney era of gash though.
Haha that we can agree on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.