Last Film You Saw

Avatar: The Way of Water (2022) - 9/10

Could be a 10/10 not sure yet, I watched it in 3D IMAX, as a cinema experience it is unbelievable. Visually you don't get better than this, i'd seen the trailer but I was still in awe. The story holds up as well, hits all the right spots emotionally. I might go again over Christmas.
Fancy watching it, my daughter has watched the first Avatar loads of times.

I see the new movie is a 12A, would you say it was scarier than first movie?

Elvis left me sad for Elvis and Tom Parker was a piece of fcuking shit!
Some name for a film that mate ;-)

Emancipation very good 7.4/10

A runaway slave forges through the swamps of Louisiana on a tortuous journey to escape plantation owners that nearly killed him.

Really enjoyed this, harrowing, but brilliantly acted by Will Smith.

Fancy watching it, my daughter has watched the first Avatar loads of times.

I see the new movie is a 12A, would you say it was scarier than first movie?

There are a couple of emotionally distressing scenes, not scary but enough to upset me. Not sure if a child would get that same level of emotion from it. It's very much like the first one in terms of violence etc... I think I'd let a child watch it.

Can read why they've rated it a 12 if you need to:

Avatar: The Way of Water (2022) - 9/10

Could be a 10/10 not sure yet, I watched it in 3D IMAX, as a cinema experience it is unbelievable. Visually you don't get better than this, i'd seen the trailer but I was still in awe. The story holds up as well, hits all the right spots emotionally. I might go again over Christmas.

Surprised as some of the reviews it gets slaughtered

Surprised as some of the reviews it gets slaughtered

Seems to be mainly positive, more of an audience favourite over critics:

For the visuals alone it deserves positive reviews, the story is solid, enough to keep the audience going. It'll put up huge box office numbers, top 10 all time, maybe top 5.

I'm trying to watch "She Said", but I'm struggling with its format.

Not sure whether it's based on timelines collating or whether it's around an accurate space of time, but either way, it's an issue it doesn't address directly, but more you have to think about where the time jumps might be.

Some of it seems obvious, seem of it not and, maybe, it's a mix of both?

It's throwing me off from ease of watch.

Anyone else successfully watch it, yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.