Another 2 Westerns.

Nevada Smith
1966, starring Steve McQueen
Excellent 7.1/10

The Searchers
1956 starring John Wayne
felt a bit disjointed but entertaining 7.2/10

From Wiki;
The film was a critical and commercial success. Since its release, it has come to be considered a masterpiece and one of the greatest and most influential films ever made. It was named the greatest American Western by the American Film Institute in 2008, and it placed 12th on the same organization's 2007 list of the 100 greatest American movies of all time.[3] Entertainment Weekly also named it the best Western.[4] The British Film Institute's Sight & Sound magazine ranked it as the seventh-best film of all time based on a 2012 international survey of film critics[5][6] and in 2008, the French magazine Cahiers du Cinéma ranked The Searchers number 10 in their list of the 100 best films ever made.

"The Banshees of Inisherin"

I LOVED this film! The subtle humour, the little digs and put downs was epic! The darkness takes it off kilter, but kind of fits in still, as inevitably, with the linear pathway of life.

I've listened to some of the mainstream film reviewers struggle with this film and after watching it, I understood why.

Mostly, these reviewers are American, so don't get the whole small island vibe (and maybe not the accents as well).

Bad Santa and Bad Santa 2. I'm not sure why they made the second one. The first is a disaster and it's fucking excellent because of it. An alcoholic Santa abusing kids and fucking random women up the arse. Why wouldn't you want that on your telly this time of year? The second should never have been made, but I'm glad they did because yet again it's filthy.

Got around to watching Elvis left me sad for Elvis and Tom Parker was a piece of fcuking shit! Don’t know if I liked it or not so now marks out of ten!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.