Last Film You Saw

Other half wanted the Johnny Cash vinyl Fulsom Prison for Christmas, which I got him.
Watched the Walk the Line 2005 film tonight. Enjoyed it, thought the 2 main actors (Phoenix in particular) were excellent.

Posse
Produced, directed and starring Kirk Douglas.
Not a bad Western, not a classic by any means but Kirk does a reasonable job all round. Although the supporting actor steals the show imo.
7.1/10
Yeah - under rated, rarely seen sleeper western with the message that power corrupts. Bruce Dern as the hero/villain (as is Douglas) is very good too. 8/10 for me.

Thought it was absolutely riveting………well written & acted…..not everyone’s cup of tea……..
My thoughts were the polar opposite, though when you think about it, is there anything more alike than the north pole and the south pole? I bet if you were teleported to one you couldn't guess which one you were at. 50/50 at best.

That's not true really, I thought the acting was great.

I missed the magic in this film, cos I've been entertained by all of Macdonagh's stuff and so maybe I built it up in my head. My dad loved it, I said I think I'm missing something, is there a tale in the bible? (Which i haven't read by the way) and then I'll get it? Dad's a Catholic you see, but, not read the fucking Bible either. so no help there.

My dad drinks tea, I prefer coffee, so i guess it was not my cup of coffee, sadly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.