Last Film You Saw

Just watched it. I couldn't stop smiling. Loved it.
Just finished it.
One of the best films I've seen in ages.
One minute I'm laughing out loud, (especially in the "attempt" scenes, as you just know it's gonna go pear shaped) the next I'm having a something in my eye moment (and there's several of them).
Hanks is brilliant in roles like this, playing a pretty ordinary fella, albeit with an interesting back story. They are often the hardest roles to convince in, but he nails this.
Quality film making, got totally immersed, the 2 hours flew by, really enjoyed it.

Just finished it.
One of the best films I've seen in ages.
One minute I'm laughing out loud, (especially in the "attempt" scenes, as you just know it's gonna go pear shaped) the next I'm having a something in my eye moment (and there's several of them).
Hanks is brilliant in roles like this, playing a pretty ordinary fella, albeit with an interesting back story. They are often the hardest roles to convince in, but he nails this.
Quality film making, got totally immersed, the 2 hours flew by, really enjoyed it.
Add to that the leading female actress was excellent too. Love Tom Hanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.