Last Film You Saw

The Manchurian Candidate (2004). A reworking of the original film. Some good actors in this films.
First Gulf war, Kuwait - his unit ambushed, Sgt Raymond Shaw saved his fellow soldiers just as his commanding officer, then-Captain Ben Marco (Denzil Washington), was knocked unconscious. Using the incident for political means, Shaw eventually becomes a vice-presidential nominee, while Marco is haunted by dreams of what happened or did it? As Marco (now a Major) investigates the story. Was it that the unit was kidnapped and brainwashed to believe Shaw is a war hero as part of a plot to seize the White House? Some powerful people at Manchurian Global corporation seem desperate to stop him from finding out.
Good film and I’ve no idea why I hadn’t seen it before as I really like Denzil Washington, he’s one of my favourite modern day actors. I’d like to also see the original film where it was based around the Korean War.

Saving Private Ryan
Another film that I'd not seen before. My, it's good. Bit mumbly at times, but good.
And another that could be put on"wish I could see this for the first time again".

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Not as bad as I remember, but with flaws all over the place from the idea, casting, acting, CGI and Shia Leboeuf.
Ford, Hurt, Allen are far better in it than the film deserves, although Blanchett seems to be more Bond villain than Jones villain.

The Manchurian Candidate (2004). A reworking of the original film. Some good actors in this films.
First Gulf war, Kuwait - his unit ambushed, Sgt Raymond Shaw saved his fellow soldiers just as his commanding officer, then-Captain Ben Marco (Denzil Washington), was knocked unconscious. Using the incident for political means, Shaw eventually becomes a vice-presidential nominee, while Marco is haunted by dreams of what happened or did it? As Marco (now a Major) investigates the story. Was it that the unit was kidnapped and brainwashed to believe Shaw is a war hero as part of a plot to seize the White House? Some powerful people at Manchurian Global corporation seem desperate to stop him from finding out.
Good film and I’ve no idea why I hadn’t seen it before as I really like Denzil Washington, he’s one of my favourite modern day actors. I’d like to also see the original film where it was based around the Korean War.
Here you go mate. This should work. Fingers crossed. Give it time to buffer.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.