Last Film You Saw

Amadeus 8/10.
Story of Mozart, couldnt help get angry with Mozart for falling in the wrong choices leading to his own demise. Arahams was awesome, his two parts young and old were amazing. Way better watching second time round, cant help but to love/hate both main characters. Hulce was brilliant too.

Misses is watching some utter shit this is Essex bollocks what ever it is.
2 seconds in the same room.
I said you must be off your head.
In the other room now.
Put jaws on

Misses is watching some utter shit this is Essex bollocks what ever it is.
2 seconds in the same room.
I said you must be off your head.
In the other room now.
Put jaws on
I live in Essex (sorry) and no one actually watches that shite down here either or talks in that horrendously overly exaggerated way unless they are on that programme or a pretend West Ham fan........(or Jamie Oliver, funny how he seems to have lost the accent and gone posh nowadays eh?)

Courage Under Fire - Years since I'd watched it, and it's still a top notch film, Denzil is cool as f#ck.

8.5/10

Champions

Woody Harrelson coaches a basketball team with "intellectual difficulties " a remake of what I heard is a true story about a Spanish team. I thought it was great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.