Last Film You Saw

Hell and High Water (1954 film) On You Tube.​

In the summer of 1953, it was announced that an atomic bomb of foreign origin had been exploded somewhere outside the United States. Shortly thereafter it was indicated that this atomic reaction, according to scientific reports, originated in a remote area in North Pacific waters, somewhere between the northern tip of the Japanese Islands and the Arctic Circle. This is the story of that explosion.

finally got round to watching avatar(only half way through) visually stunning

but one thing is bugging me and i dont know if i've missed something or not
so when sully is in the tank and is being the avatar i get that all well and good but what happens when hes out of the tank especially whilst he's in the local population does the the avatar cease to function???
am i missing something

Bank of Dave. 3.5/10

Saccharine, oop-North-is-endlessly-great, cliche crap. Poor film, most of it's made up, and the whole London-Northerner thing is flogged endlessly. Sentiment of the main story is there but I just didnt enjoy this at all.

finally got round to watching avatar(only half way through) visually stunning

but one thing is bugging me and i dont know if i've missed something or not
so when sully is in the tank and is being the avatar i get that all well and good but what happens when hes out of the tank especially whilst he's in the local population does the the avatar cease to function???
am i missing something
Yes it falls to the ground they become disconnected

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.