Last Film You Saw

John Wick 4 (which is online now) totally over the top and just like the others but I don’t think it’s the best one. 7.5/10

The triangle of sadness.
Starts slow, keeps getting more interesting.
Fair bit of Bunuel going on.
Very good film.
7/10

Recorded Ben Hur on ch5, but only got the first half and not the second because of those stupid 5 minute entertainment update in the middle. Arseheads.
I watched the 10 commandments on channel 5 similar thing happened, I didn't realize it was so long.. I watched for 2 hours and Moses just got started wandering the desert and I thought oh they're leaving out the bit with sea, nope, just a 5 minute news update, I felt snide hogging the TV so I watched the rest later, what a film though!

I watched the 10 commandments on channel 5 similar thing happened, I didn't realize it was so long.. I watched for 2 hours and Moses just got started wandering the desert and I thought oh they're leaving out the bit with sea, nope, just a 5 minute news update, I felt snide hogging the TV so I watched the rest later, what a film though!

Its a film that really does divide.

Missing…

not for me didn’t like the way it was all about searching on line in a room! 4/10

From the minds behind Searching comes Missing, a thrilling roller-coaster mystery that makes you wonder how well you know those closest to you. When her mother (Nia Long) disappears while on vacation in Colombia with her new boyfriend, June's (Storm Reid) search for answers is hindered by international red tape. Stuck thousands of miles away in Los Angeles, June creatively uses all the latest technology at her fingertips to try to find her before it's too late. But, as she digs deeper, her digital sleuthing raises more questions than answers,... and, when June unravels secrets about her mom, she discovers that she never really knew her at all.

Shazam! Fury of the Gods

Liked the first one this though was predictable poor story 5/10

The film continues the story of teenage Billy Batson who, upon reciting the magic word "SHAZAM!" is transformed into his adult Super Hero alter ego, Shazam.

Chupa

Was looking forward to this, new from 10 mins on where it was going!

6/10

While visiting family in Mexico, teenage Alex gains an unlikely companion when he discovers a young chupacabra hiding in his grandpa's shed. To save the mythical creature, Alex and his cousins must embark on the adventure of a lifetime.

First one was utterly brilliant watched it about 4/5 times!

This one was brilliant to, the story was great the new continent with the sea took the story and the scene under the sea I loved.

8/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.