Last Film You Saw

The new Hobbit film

A complete let down, but then again all 3 films weren't great. Even by this one i felt like i didn't know the characters. The whole thing is just centered around the lord of the rings films. The hobbit was its own story and yes there are links, but i dont want every bit of the film to just be a link. The main part of the hobbit with the dragon is the best bit of the book imo and he's barely in it. The supposed modern cgi technology looks crap, nothing looks real at all, the fellowship of the ring out in 2001 ? looks so much more realistic.

4/10 Complete let down, the wrong choice of actors and to much obsession with trying to link the story with the lord of the rings.

If like me you love the Mel Brooks film the Producers you might like to know there's a production of it at the Palace Theatre in March, with Manford and Jupitus.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Sunny Coast Blue said:
Interstellar, best film I've seen in years.

Absoloutley brilliant film. I thought mathew mcconaughey was a rubbish actor before this, but he is brilliant in this.

Then check out The Dallas Buyers Club and Lincoln. I think he does a brilliant job (Oscar winner!) in the former and is his more usual cocky self in the latter.

Also, don't know if you have access to it (Netflix UK?), but if you can, check out the series True Detective. I think it is his best work ever and he would have won the Oscar hands down if it had been a film.

ChicagoBlue said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Sunny Coast Blue said:

Absoloutley brilliant film. I thought mathew mcconaughey was a rubbish actor before this, but he is brilliant in this.

Then check out The Dallas Buyers Club and Lincoln. I think he does a brilliant job (Oscar winner!) in the former and is his more usual cocky self in the latter.

Also, don't know if you have access to it (Netflix UK?), but if you can, check out the series True Detective. I think it is his best work ever and he would have won the Oscar hands down if it had been a film.

Talking of which, Vince Vaughan is the main protagonist in the next instalment of 'True Detective'.

I really really need to see fifty shades

buffet.jpg

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Sunny Coast Blue said:

Jesus you two.

You obviously missed the thread I started back in November about this load of crap. A bunch of year 8s armed only with a protractor could have conjured up a better plot and better science.

Talking of crap- just seen Kingsmen.

4/10

Taken 3 - not bad at all. I enjoyed the first one, but dodged the second like Hayley McQueen dodges salads.
Can't wait to see what's next.

Taken I: They took his daughter
Taken II: They took him and his wife
Taken III: They took his wife
Taken IV: They terk his jerb
Taken V: Dey derk a derrr!!!-

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.