Last Film You Saw

It was something about a door. Had door in the name too. I initially thought, might be good. I have decided henceforth, that my initial thought is to be entombed in a vault buried deep within my brain. It was deliriously awful. It had a plot you lost, in every sense. It never held my attention, due the vacuous dialogue and acting straight out of Segal movie. Yes, it was that bad.

Anyway, this fucking door takes you wherever you want to go. By the time they are dooring it about, I completely left it for a meander through my imagination and when I returned, it had thankfully concluded.

And that’s all I have to say about that.

It was something about a door. Had door in the name too. I initially thought, might be good. I have decided henceforth, that my initial thought is to be entombed in a vault buried deep within my brain. It was deliriously awful. It had a plot you lost, in every sense. It never held my attention, due the vacuous dialogue and acting straight out of Segal movie. Yes, it was that bad.

Anyway, this fucking door takes you wherever you want to go. By the time they are dooring it about, I completely left it for a meander through my imagination and when I returned, it had thankfully concluded.

And that’s all I have to say about that.
Smashed backdoors 7. Blood in the stool? Great film.

I get you, I thought you meant I watched one.

He writes, in his Spider-Man onesie and slippers.
You...
Although I imagine you as better looking of course.

8348480850d7661aa60d8e91b670fb73.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.