Last Film You Saw

I really really wanted to love Renfield and thought it started so well but quickly went down the pan!

A generous 5.5/10 just because I’ve always loved Nicholas Cage as an actor since leaving Las Vegas film..

GOTG3 spot on and rounds off the trilogy arc great 8.5/10

Evil Dead Rises, a slick continuation and good film, but I missed the b movie aspect of the originals 8/10

Scream 6, does as you expect but not overly predicatble or generic 7.5/10

Dungeons and dragons, a merry little fantasy adventure 7.5/10

Dungeons and dragons, trying so hard to be Guardians of the Galaxy, but seriously failing to pull it off. It could have been so much more... 4/10

Zach Snyder Justice League 9/10 for me pretty much up there with best MCU films, such a shame he will never get to finish his vision
The Covenant although not a true story it’s disgraceful how the translators have been treated in Afghan. 7/10

Zach Snyder Justice League 9/10 for me pretty much up there with best MCU films, such a shame he will never get to finish his vision
The Covenant although not a true story it’s disgraceful how the translators have been treated in Afghan. 7/10

The director's cut is good, but it's DC, not MCU!

Open Range
Getting up to date, a Costner-directed Western.
It's pretty good, and Robert Duvall is marvellous as the top-billed character.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.