Last Film You Saw

Had time to watch "The Covenant" last night, finally.

I saw it as more of a solid film without being anything special. It's funny, but Ritchie chose to strip the film of all his usual Guy Ritchie flare, making it a more standard type of offering but more consistent.

I loved the commentary on US politics (and that was pretty bold), but there was a lack of emotion in the film that I didn't expect.

Slightly above average.

Zach Snyder Justice League 9/10 for me pretty much up there with best MCU films, such a shame he will never get to finish his vision
The Covenant although not a true story it’s disgraceful how the translators have been treated in Afghan. 7/10
The Snyder Cut is so good imo. You could see it was setting something up as well, which like you say is a huge shame.

I watched The Flash trailer the other day and actually it looks pretty good, let's see how it goes.

The Snyder Cut is so good imo. You could see it was setting something up as well, which like you say is a huge shame.

I watched The Flash trailer the other day and actually it looks pretty good, let's see how it goes.
Really looking forward to Flash especially with Keaton

Devil Girl from Mars. Outstanding British B movie from 1954. John Laurie is in it. It's on YouTube colourized. I don't care what anyone says, I loved it.

I noticed in the list of technical crew one Gerald Anderson is mentioned. I can't see it on his Wiki entry but, I presume it's Gerry Anderson of Thunderbirds fame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.