Last Film You Saw

House of Wax (2005).

Super underrated horror that has aged well, a lot of early 2000s horror has aged terribly.

Such fun.

Ear, ear!

There's a blast from the past! I remember watching that a fair few times in the 2000s and I'm not surprised to hear it still holds up. I'll have to revisit it.

Watched "Air" on the weekend.

It's brilliant. I tried to describe it to colleagues this morning, who aren't sports fans but would enjoy it. "It's a film about Michael Jordan's shoe deal"....doesn't really hook many in but it's fantastic. Matt Damon is very good in it. Ben Affleck is, well a lot like how you imagine he would be in real life - away with the fairies.

Watched "Air" on the weekend.

It's brilliant. I tried to describe it to colleagues this morning, who aren't sports fans but would enjoy it. "It's a film about Michael Jordan's shoe deal"....doesn't really hook many in but it's fantastic. Matt Damon is very good in it. Ben Affleck is, well a lot like how you imagine he would be in real life - away with the fairies.
It was good. Soundtrack, acting. Viola Davis absolutely killed it towards the end.

I should like once, in my life, to make one phone call, have a single meeting, to utter a single sentence, as cool and effective as her dropping it on them that Michael expected a percentage from each sale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.