Last Film You Saw

Well it's all subjective Jim, I found it an above average film, well acted etc. but for me there was something missing.
I'm not a good film reviewer but it didn't quite grab me like it did you. Even though I really enjoyed it.
The technical dialogue for one left me a bit cold I just didn't understand a lot of it. Maybe that was what disrupted my immersion in the film ?
I thought "The Big Short" was more accessible.
Yeah; the technical stuff about dealing in stocks sailed miles over my head. But I think the film is more a tale about how people deal with immense pressure. I loved it. Mind you, if Tucci is in a flm, I'll be interested to se it anyway.

Well it's all subjective Jim, I found it an above average film, well acted etc. but for me there was something missing.
I'm not a good film reviewer but it didn't quite grab me like it did you. Even though I really enjoyed it.
The technical dialogue for one left me a bit cold I just didn't understand a lot of it. Maybe that was what disrupted my immersion in the film ?
I thought "The Big Short" was more accessible.
Add 'Inside Job' (2010 doc) - what a trio.

Got round to Black Adam.
What a bizarre film - cookie cutter copies of Marvel characters in a DC world, 'humourous' one-liners out of early Schwarzenegger, and a central fight which looked like a computer game. There's an hour and more preamble for a 15 minute showdown.
Johnson glares and flexes but I don't think he actually acts at any point. Brosnan is pretty good and I can't Believe it's Not the Falcon guy, plus bonus points for Sarah Shahi.
Just plain odd, and no wonder it wasn't a success. Drowned in CG for the sake of it, with about 15 minutes of story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.