Last Film You Saw

Margin Call
Not bad, stellar cast. I enjoyed it, it's about finance and an impending GFC.

7.6/10
It's a brilliant film; you're being very harsh with your score Bill! Bettany, Spacey (shush!), Irons and particularly Tucci are brilliant. Even Demi Moore turns in an okay performance It's a great character study about how people cope under pressure. Also, I loved the bridge building scene....

It's a brilliant film; you're being very harsh with your score Bill! Bettany, Spacey (shush!), Irons and particularly Tucci are brilliant. Even Demi Moore turns in an okay performance It's a great character study about how people cope under pressure. Also, I loved the bridge building scene....

Netflix ?

Well it's all subjective Jim, I found it an above average film, well acted etc. but for me there was something missing.
I'm not a good film reviewer but it didn't quite grab me like it did you. Even though I really enjoyed it.
The technical dialogue for one left me a bit cold I just didn't understand a lot of it. Maybe that was what disrupted my immersion in the film ?
I thought "The Big Short" was more accessible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.