Last Film You Saw

Oliver (1968) my daughter was in a school play of it last week and although this had been on tv thousands of times especially around Xmas I’ve never watched it, it’s long and it’s the only film apart from Chitty Chitty that has an intermission that I can remember, also the titles all at the start take about 5 mins before anything happens! Many U.K. stars in the film I enjoyed it, I’m not a musical person really but I found it enjoyable 6/10

Oliver (1968) my daughter was in a school play of it last week and although this had been on tv thousands of times especially around Xmas I’ve never watched it, it’s long and it’s the only film apart from Chitty Chitty that has an intermission that I can remember, also the titles all at the start take about 5 mins before anything happens! Many U.K. stars in the film I enjoyed it, I’m not a musical person really but I found it enjoyable 6/10
Oliver is a wonderful movie. Got to be a 9 out of 10. Some great songs in it. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. One of my all time favorite s. Hated the child catcher.

I watched it with my two boys aged 7and 9 the other week. Actually better than I remembered, quality tunes from Lionel Bart, great staging, top notch cast. They were both transfixed by it. Interesting reading about the main actor's subsequent careers on Wikipedia. Jack Wild who played the Artful Dodger, millionaire by 18 then alcoholic by 21, died aged 53.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.