Last Film You Saw

Just saw Talk To Me today. I don't usually like horrors but this was surprisingly good. Some parts are genuinely horrifying, but also has good humour here and there. Characters and their behaviours are realistic.
In most dumb horrors everything bad happens because of the characters dumb decisions but it actually works here. The jumpscares are actually clever. The premise is really cool too.
Eh? Does not compute.

I see Babylon is on in just under half an hour. I'll probably try watching it one last time, but the couple of times I've tried in the past, I've bailed out early. It comes across to me as hard work to watch. Which a film shouldn't be.

I see Babylon is on in just under half an hour. I'll probably try watching it one last time, but the couple of times I've tried in the past, I've bailed out early. It comes across to me as hard work to watch. Which a film shouldn't be.
Worth making it til the end to see just how twisted Chazelle’s understanding of the medium is with that final note

Bird Box - 6/10

Passed a couple of hours. Thriller/supernatural film about some unseen force that makes people kill themselves if they look at it, so a group of survivors huddle together in a house with blindfolds. Allegory (I guess) about mental health issues and shutting them out, finding a society that accepts it and works with it. Was just ok. Sunday evening fodder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.