Last Film You Saw

Started to watch they cloned Tyrone. I lasted about 10 minuets, I lost most of the dialogue as it was "street", very similar to AFTV, Blud. Cant give it a score as I didn't watch much of it.

Spider-Man across the Spider Verse 7.5/10 much better offerings than most Marvel ones recently, the animation reminds me of old 3D technology. Good story and setup for a sequel

Oppenheimer.
Thought it was excellent. Raised lots of questions, made US’ fear of Communism and using it as an excuse to harm topical once more. Was clearly an inflection in history, so enjoyable if only to see a biographical look at the man/men that created it.

Cillian Murphy will be nominated.

Watchmen about to start on Sky. Enjoyable, if overlong.

DU7AGIIUMAAGbeH.jpg
Love that film

Sympathy For The Devil
Nick Cage.

Scrapping the barrel with this (the leaky barrel that's useless).
Worse that NC's recent Western "The Old Way" or something.

Could rank as the worst film I've ever watched with a big film star starring.
I like a good 'bad' film as a rule but this didnt even have the common decency to be fun or amusing bad, it was just plain awful

Watched Blood Diamond again last night to see if it still stands as a good film ( in my opinion anyway ) still decent I thought, shocked it’s 17years old

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.