Last Film You Saw

When did it become the norm that all films have to be at least 2 hours long? Even throw-away shite comedies are 2 hours now, absolutely no need. Bring back 90 minute films!

Watched X which is a Horror Film.

Really enjoyed it, the idea is great if a bit unrealistic.

Worth a watch if you enjoy slasher types

I thought it was very clever. Barbieworld a feminist paradise compared to Real World, Ken going to the library on his own to learn about patriarchy, Kate McKinnon as Weird Barbie, and "Irrepressible thoughts of death Barbie"...
Absolutely agree with that @Vic

By "too clever" I was just meaning it wasn't overstuffed with double entendres and modern cultural references like some recent films.

Absolutely agree with that @Vic

By "too clever" I was just meaning it wasn't overstuffed with double entendres and modern cultural references like some recent films.
It did have "an entendre, which might be double" (not bad for dolls with no genitals).

Two tonight - Both LA films, both private eye films, both brilliant. Carl Franklin's Devil in a Blue Dress (1995) and Shane Black's The Nice Guys (2016). The former is a great throwback to the Noir movies of the 40's, the latter a genuinely funny Noir set in the late 70s.

The Power of The Dog. A western. Other than the fantastic scenery, the film was a disappointment. 6/10 and that‘s for the cinematic views.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.