Last Film You Saw

The Power of The Dog. A western, lovely cinematic views of Montana, I think. Two brothers own a ranch, one is a miserable buggar. A woman and her son comes to live with them, one of the brothers, not misery guts, takes a likening to her, she likes a drink by the way. Misery guts takes her son under his wing, takes him out on a horse, hurts his hand. He dies a few days later. That’s about it. Other than the fantastic scenery, the film was a disappointment. 6/10 and that‘s for the cinematic views.
Haha maybe you should hide some of that behind a spoiler..

Last edited:
Watched X which is a Horror Film.

Really enjoyed it, the idea is great if a bit unrealistic.

Worth a watch if you enjoy slasher types
You seen Pearl? It's the prequel to X, very different vibe but i still loved it, more about her character than a slasher film. Maxxine is coming out soon too, I think it's a sequel to Pearl, bit still a prequel to X.

You seen Pearl? It's the prequel to X, very different vibe but i still loved it, more about her character than a slasher film. Maxxine is coming out soon too, I think it's a sequel to Pearl, bit still a prequel to X.
Scratch that, maxxxine is a sequel to X, I forgot Mia Goth played two characters in X.

Mean Girls (Lindsay Lohan) - pretty good tbh, even though I'm far from the target audience, a solid 7/10

Inbetweeners 2 - bang average 5/10, end credits sequence far better at 7/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.