Last Film You Saw

The Last Voyage of the Demeter, based on one chapter of Dracula, really enjoyed this one. Same director as Troll Hunter and The Autopsy of Jane Doe, so was bound to be decent.
Been looking forward for this for years. Neil Marshall was in line to direct at one point with Viggo Mortensen to star, but it never happened.
Its a brilliant standalone chapter in Dracula.

Watched For a Few Dollars More, again last night after watching it on Sunday night, just so I could look at Clint Eastwood in his prime, or was he in his prime in his Dirty Harry films….mmm, not sure;) Anyway, back to the film, great film, that baddie is horrible though. 8.5/10

Last edited:
Not watched the Clint Eastwood
Films

Every Which Way But Loose (1978)
&
Any Which Way You Can (1980)

Must be 30 years ago last time I watched them..

The Sweeney (2012)- Ray Winstone pulls squinty eyed, angry faces, and tells everyone to fuck off while chasing some baddies. More plot holes than a lump of swiss cheese and the sight of him, Winston, in sex scenes is not something I wish to see again. 5/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.