Last Film You Saw

Not watched the Clint Eastwood
Films

Every Which Way But Loose (1978)
&
Any Which Way You Can (1980)

Must be 30 years ago last time I watched them..
They didn't really work, for me anyway. Clint doesn't really do humour/slapstick all that well. You could say, "man's gotta know his limitations".

Watched the first of the Star Trek movies last night (Chris Pine ones). I’ve seen them before but my girlfriend has never seen a single episode of Star Trek in her life and apart from Kirk and Spock she had no idea who anyone was. Blows my mind that she had never watched ANY sci-fi in her life - her mum seemed to think kids shouldn’t waste time on such stuff so they never watched Star Wars even.
Having to constantly pause the film to explain who each character was, that teleporting exists etc was surreal!

Watched the first of the Star Trek movies last night (Chris Pine ones). I’ve seen them before but my girlfriend has never seen a single episode of Star Trek in her life and apart from Kirk and Spock she had no idea who anyone was. Blows my mind that she had never watched ANY sci-fi in her life - her mum seemed to think kids shouldn’t waste time on such stuff so they never watched Star Wars even.
Having to constantly pause the film to explain who each character was, that teleporting exists etc was surreal!
That is also me to be fair

Cracking first film the other 2 couldn't really match it. Not a huge fan of star trek but I think that one is easily the best of all the different ones made over the years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.