Last Film You Saw

I thought it looked good will be my stock answer. P.S, last film I went to watch at the pictures was “Gangs of New York“ Over 20 years ago.
I used to love going but films are too long now. Can't stay awake in a dark room for 2.5 or 3 hours.

The Dam Busters - On Blu-Ray with plenty of extras, including an interview with the utter legend that is Barnes Willis (never heard him speak before). It is without doubt one of the greatest war films ever made, especially considering the lack of info they were given due to the official secrets act. In my top 5 films of all time, and a solid 10/10 on the greatfilmometer.
The theme tune will be playing at my dad's funeral next week.

Ice Cold In Alex.

I've watched it before, maybe 5 times, but just fancied that sort of film tonight.

Great film, great acting, great location and Sylvia Syms, what an absolute stunning actress she was in her peak.
Included the greatest ever product placement of any film.

The Dam Busters - On Blu-Ray with plenty of extras, including an interview with the utter legend that is Barnes Wallis (never heard him speak before). It is without doubt one of the greatest war films ever made, especially considering the lack of info they were given due to the official secrets act. In my top 5 films of all time, and a solid 10/10 on the greatfilmometer.
My mum went into labour watching it in the cinema whilst carrying me in 1955.

The Dam Busters - On Blu-Ray with plenty of extras, including an interview with the utter legend that is Barnes Wallis (never heard him speak before). It is without doubt one of the greatest war films ever made, especially considering the lack of info they were given due to the official secrets act. In my top 5 films of all time, and a solid 10/10 on the greatfilmometer.
Wasn't that fimed at Derwent reservoir in Derbyshire?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.