Last Film You Saw

I watched Love & Mercy, which is basically the story of Brian Wilson of The Beach Boys fame (and his psychosis).

As a fan of the BB's I really liked it. The main actors did a great job but as per, the support actors were a bit meh..

Paul Giamatti and John Cusack were very good, and Elizabeth Banks is extremely tasty :)

Brian seemed obsessed with bettering The Beatles Rubber Soul album, which I think he did with Pet Sounds, (but the The Beatles came up with Revolver).

Anyway if you like their music it's a good film.

8.2/10

Da 5 Bloods - 2.5/10

I quite liked Spike Lee's BlackKklansman, i thought it was funny and tense, so I was quite keen for this. Da 5 Bloods is a tale about some Vietnam vets returning to the scene of a battle to find some hidden gold and the body of their friend. It starts ok, some jovial chat, quite funny, good political angle, seems like fairly good fair but not great, 5/10 start. Then it descends into what can only be described as a farce, not funny, the weird shock factor action, non-sensical plot and frankly ridiculous outcomes. Turned out shit. 2.5/10 is generous.

In The Name Of The Father - 7.5/10 - Been meaning to rewatch this for a while and it was worth the wait, a superb telling of the fate of the people accused of the being the Guildford pub bombers in 1974, fantastic film. My only advice here, if you use firestick, check the guide first about the different decent vpns, which should be used all the time while streaming.

Last edited:
Thought it was ok tbh, nothing special but kind of what you expect from a film called The Blue Beetle ffs. A Power Rangers/Guyver morph type film.

Yeah when I seen the trailer I thought is won't be brilliant but it's up my street! I'll be watching it in the next few weeks and get back with my thoughts..

No One Will Save You - Alien invaders v young girl Horror/Psychological type film with virtually no dialogue....worth a watch 6.7/10

Clocks - Women doesn't want children gets treated for her "illness" Horror/Psychological type film....don't blame me if you watch it & hate it 5/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.