Last Film You Saw

Dogtanian said:
exodus gods and kings....Biggest pile of shite i have ever seen, just dreadful, what was Christian Bale thinking.
Thought his acting was ok but the story is atrocious. God couldn't appear to the Egyptian king and nicely show him an easy pleasant miracle and then ask him to give up some slaves. No he has to appear to a guy who he asks to be become a terrorist then when there's not enough bloodshed he brings out plagues - most of which are directed at innocent people including women and children ... And finally he decides to murder countless children for the crime of not being born to parents of a different religion. Most horrific and heartless thing I've seen in a long time.

If the purpose of this show (and Noah) was to turn you off religion by highlighting the savagery of the Old Testament, then it's worked in my case.

Someone marry Barry.
Toilet humour from the get go.
If you like women farting and non stop juvenility (Is that a word?) then this is the film for you.
I found it hilarious.
DO NOT WATCH IT WITH YOUR GROWN UP KIDS.

Just at the end of Interstellar for the fourth time, love it more and more and interpret it differently each time but it always makes me cry a little. Reminds of "the fountain" another great movie with fantastic music and open ended interpretation ..and also is a tear jerker which is always good as I never let out enough since I lost Mam. So love these movies

tonea2003 said:
the latest total recall with colin farrell

style over substance, nowhere near as good as the arnie classic

apart from kate beckinsale i would of turned off
Even Kate couldn't save it. It looks stunning (as does Kate!), but it's nowhere near as good as the original.

Interstellar bluray copy out now.....been waiting for this since the cinema release

Big film like this needs to be appreciated in bluray!

Sabotage - Shite 3/10

Last night with the misses we watched:

50 Shades of Grey - also shite with a shiteier ending!

101toMR said:
Someone marry Barry.
If you like women farting and non stop juvenility (Is that a word?) then this is the film for you.
I found it hilarious.

I put this on last night after your recommendation and it was fucking shit. A few smirks, but no laugh out loud moments. I turned it off about 3/4 of the way through.

stony said:
101toMR said:
Someone marry Barry.
I found it hilarious.

I put this on last night after your recommendation and it was fucking shit. A few smirks, but no laugh out loud moments. I turned it off about 3/4 of the way through.

If you have learned anything from this.
It's never listen to ANY of my recommendations :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.