Last Film You Saw

The Cobbler

I thought it was as good as a family friendly sunday afternoon type flick can get.
It is not your average Sander film either so ignore the usual achingly obvious plot and "lesson". It will win no oscars for script writing but it is a solid film.

Is it worth watching ? - I say YES, the film has more detail than you would imagine and i have watched a lot worse.

Ender's Game - I wasn't expecting much but was pleasantly surprised. Well worth a watch if you have a couple of hours to kill.

Watched Robin Hood the 1991 version last night because I fancied a change.
I suppose if you like Robin Hood you'll like this.
7-10 just for the cheesiness alone.

MV5BMTM1ODkzODI5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzI0MzUyMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR4,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

TCIB said:
The Cobbler

I thought it was as good as a family friendly sunday afternoon type flick can get.
It is not your average Sander film either so ignore the usual achingly obvious plot and "lesson". It will win no oscars for script writing but it is a solid film.

Is it worth watching ? - I say YES, the film has more detail than you would imagine and i have watched a lot worse.

Watched the other day and enjoyed i did have a laugh out loud moment when he was in the car with the 2 thugs ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.