Last Film You Saw

Barcon said:
Interstellar. Three hours of steaming sh*t. Chick flick.
GIF-incredulous-my-god-oh-my-god-OMG-shocked-Steve-Buscemi-WTF-GIF.gif

Some of interstellar was very good but only some. The rest needed huge bombastic orchestra pieces or was just boring.
The apparent need to ram every human emotion down our neck felt forced and over elaborated.
It ticked the box for hollywood emotional content but left me annoyed at times (his daughter needed to man the fuck up). I feel they could have shown the human element in a less clumsy manor. I know they needed to articulate the spacetime/relativity angle and they did manage that in a way.
Generalized view/script as opposed to the microcosm we only see would be nice, it leaves you feeling like your missing something else going on. If not missing then their should be more substance, it feels half baked.

An ok film that feels like something is missing

TCIB said:
Some of interstellar was very good but only some. The rest needed huge bombastic orchestra pieces or was just boring.
The apparent need to ram every human emotion down our neck felt forced and over elaborated.
It ticked the box for hollywood emotional content but left me annoyed at times (his daughter needed to man the fuck up). I feel they could have shown the human element in a less clumsy manor. I know they needed to articulate the spacetime/relativity angle and they did manage that in a way.
Generalized view/script as opposed to the microcosm we only see would be nice, it leaves you feeling like your missing something else going on. If not missing then their should be more substance, it feels half baked.

And too many Basil Expositions as well.

TCIB said:

Got to agree with this. It was almost as if I didn't feel 'involved' as I watched it. It had some good moments but, ultimately. I didn't really care.

I loved the first fifteen minutes or so of Interstellar but it got so silly so quickly I didn't bother.

Secret Nasa. LOL.

How on earth did you find us, right here in plain sight? LOL.

Oh btw tho you are the only one who can pilot this ship, I don't know why we didn't make any effort to find you before hand....err....no time to explain... off we go! Fucking LOL.

Anyway -

What We Do In The Shadows - funny as.

I watched The Judge today, I think its definitely worth a watch. Good performances by Robert Downey Jr & Robert Duvall.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1872194/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1872194/</a>

rushts said:
Whiplash, fantastic film.

The set up at the end had my heart going.

Whiplash is brilliant.

The last 10 minutes are worth the entrance fee alone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.