Last Film You Saw

Even though they're better than dubbed English language, I can't stand subtitles. I'd rather use my concentration for watching what's on the screen, not reading text.

Needs to be a unmissable film for me to entertain subtitles. I agree missing on what's on the screen is a ball ache

Never watch Super hero films but I did watch Batman Begins and i just watched The Batman with Robert Pattinson as him.
Excellent film but half an hour too long imo. And the ending not great. Ohh and a bit too much half whispering.

7.2/10

Never watch Super hero films but I did watch Batman Begins and i just watched The Batman with Robert Pattinson as him.
Excellent film but half an hour too long imo. And the ending not great. Ohh and a bit too much half whispering.

7.2/10

The only thing I can say to 'defend' the film is that the Pat, sorry, 'Battinson' version is 'Year two Batman' where he's getting a handle on what he can and can't do, which is why everything's so raw and basic.

And he's not a 'superhero', at least in this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.