Last Film You Saw

TCIB said:
Fuck, even i turned bill off after 30min, and i love grit. I will have a go again maybe.

Anyone seen seventh son ?
I wouldn't go out of your way as predictable is another good way to describe it

idahoblues said:
TCIB said:
Fuck, even i turned bill off after 30min, and i love grit. I will have a go again maybe.

I'll take that advice mate, nowt worse than a film that lets you down, well death is pretty shit but yeah.
I wanted to like it but maybe i have not had the right frame of mind for bone grinding reality checks in films for a while.
That Harry Brown was the last proper gritty film i really loved.

TCIB said:
idahoblues said:
TCIB said:

I'll take that advice mate, nowt worse than a film that lets you down, well death is pretty shit but yeah.
I wanted to like it but maybe i have not had the right frame of mind for bone grinding reality checks in films for a while.
That Harry Brown was the last proper gritty film i really loved.
Not seen that , will have to scan Netflix

Tried watching Edge of Tomorrow. It's still on in the other room, but I mentally switched off a while back. As the yoof would say, it's just meh. Groundhog Day with guns. Quick question; that Sergeant who introduces Cruise to his fellow soldiers. Isn't he the used car salesman in True Lies?

jimharri said:
Tried watching Edge of Tomorrow. It's still on in the other room, but I mentally switched off a while back. As the yoof would say, it's just meh. Groundhog Day with guns. Quick question; that Sergeant who introduces Cruise to his fellow soldiers. Isn't he the used car salesman in True Lies?

Bill Paxton aka Hudson from Aliens?

johnny on the spot said:
jimharri said:

Bill Paxton aka Hudson from Aliens?
That's him;

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WRf6Q1o7PE[/video]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.