Last Film You Saw

Interstellar.

All on my own. Some corny unintentional quotes early doors. 'Men were born here...they weren't meant die here..' etc. But I enjoyed it immensely. The hypercube, the time dilation, the worm and black holes.
The only thing missing was the robots turning evil. I am glad they didn't.
Great film.

TangerineSteve17 said:
Interstellar.

All on my own. Some corny unintentional quotes early doors. 'Men were born here...they weren't meant die here..' etc. But I enjoyed it immensely. The hypercube, the time dilation, the worm and black holes. That only thing missing was the robots turning evil. I am glad they didn't. Great film.

No.

NO, no. no and no again.

chabal said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
Interstellar.

All on my own. Some corny unintentional quotes early doors. 'Men were born here...they weren't meant die here..' etc. But I enjoyed it immensely. The hypercube, the time dilation, the worm and black holes. That only thing missing was the robots turning evil. I am glad they didn't. Great film.

No.

NO, no. no and no again.

Aw really? Not a good movie? It had the physics down, the script was good, apart from the corny references. I really enjoyed it. It cost a million per minute of film, all told. <-- not that makes it good on those grounds but I thought it was worth a couple of watches, rather than Gravity anyway.

TangerineSteve17 said:
chabal said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
Interstellar.

No.

NO, no. no and no again.

Aw really? Not a good movie? It had the physics down, the script was good, apart from the corny references. I really enjoyed it. It cost a million per minute of film, all told. <-- not that makes it good on those grounds but I thought it was worth a couple of watches, rather than Gravity anyway.

I launched a thread on it back in November.

Given that it had a great Director,a good cast and a compelling idea I was expecting so much more...

"So, we are 5 minutes away from heading into a black hole. What is a black hole?

"Well, I'm glad you asked me that. A black hole is..........."

chabal said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
chabal said:
No.

NO, no. no and no again.

I launched a thread on it back in November.

Given that it had a great Director,a good cast and a compelling idea I was expecting so much more...

"So, we are 5 minutes away from heading into a black hole. What is a black hole?

"Well, I'm glad you asked me that. A black hole is..........."

They had to make it accessible. I saw it as the whole uncertainty complex dramtized, I have read some Hawking and even he doesn't fully know what it entails. It isn't like we truly know what's inside. Probably not a survivable tesseract. But hey, it's all part of the time travel/fate phenomena.

I thought the story was unique, well planned and decently realized. It ain't perfect by no stretch, but it would've been probably 5hrs or more long to allow everyone to understand it.

Big fan of Jack OConnell and he didn't let me down, but the other actors in this were very good too.
Claustrophobic and very watchable. 8/10.

chabal said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
Interstellar.

No.

NO, no. no and no again.
1081.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.