Last Film You Saw

For anyone in the dark, this is the scene. The backdrop is that Pitt is death and the old lady recognises him.

Damn; "the next place". Of course. Where did I get "the other side" from? That smile on the old lady's face when she gets a glimpse of the next place is proper "someone's chopping onions" stuff.

Damn; "the next place". Of course. Where did I get "the other side" from? That smile on the old lady's face when she gets a glimpse of the next place is proper "someone's chopping onions" stuff.

She had a tiny part but played such a big part in the film, I reckon a lot of people see one of their elderly relatives in her.

John Q with Denzel Washington, a film with a message about provided health care which has sadly been ignored on both sides of the Atlantic. A good film but with a very strange sound track around the half way point.

Phantom of the open.

A true story of a crane driver from the shipyards who entered the British open golf tournament despite never playing the game before.

It wasn't bad actually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.