Last Film You Saw

Twister,it’s been remastered in 4k and Dolby Atmos, looks and sounds fantastic and the flying cow goes around and overhead now 7.5/10

Winnie the Pooh Blood and Honey

I had heard how bad it was, 1.1/5 on letterboxd, 2.9/10 on imdb and 3% on rotten tomatoes, but christ almighty that was really really bad. I actually watched the whole lot though, which is an achievement of sorts I guess?

Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes.

The modern trilogy is probably my favourite trilogy of all time, all three films being superb, this one doesn't quite live up to them, but it's still great. Slow to get going but when it does it keeps your interest. Special effects mindblowing. 8/10

Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes.

The modern trilogy is probably my favourite trilogy of all time
Dotpota (2014) >>> Rotpota (2011) >>> Wotpota (2017) >>> Kotpota (2024)

Pota (1968)
v63gjVo.gif

The Terminator - really enjoyed, see why it's a classic, heard that the sequel is better
Hunt for the Wilderpeople - loved it, see why it's not for everyone but an instant top 20 for me
The Other Guys - was OK, liked the big famous scene with the Rock and Jackson, rest was alright - still don't really get the appeal of Ferrell or Wahlberg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.